Mustangs Making a Mark Week
February 3 – 7th
It is once again time for Cheyenne’s Mustangs Making a Mark Week ( MMM Week)! MMM Week is Cheyenne’s philanthropic week. During the week of January 28 – February 7th, students are encouraged to bring monetary donations. Students can purchase wristbands for $10 in the gym foyer before school. Each student who purchases a wristband will receive a special treat each day during the Mustangs Making a Mark week. ALL money raised this year will go towards Edmond’s Common Thread, Cleats for Kids.
Mustangs Making a Mark Dress Up Day Schedule
- Monday, Feb. 3rd: Rest VS. Impress – Wear your pajamas or dress to impress!
- Tuesday, Feb. 4th: Aliens VS. Cowboys – Dress from the future or in your western gear!
- Wednesday, Feb. 5th: Mathletes VS. Athletes – Wear your suspenders or your athletic gear!
- Thursday, Feb. 6th: Surfers VS. Bikers – Wear your Hawaiian leis or your leather jackets!
- Friday, Feb. 7th: Grade VS. Grade – 6th grade wear GREEN, 7th grade wear BLUE, 8th grade wear WHITE