Red Ribbon Week is Oct 25-29th!
Please join us in celebrating Red Ribbon Week by participating in the Dress-Up Days! We can’t wait to see your outfits!
- Monday, Oct. 25th: Pajama Day -Wear pajamas
- Dreaming of a Drug Free Life
- Tuesday, Oct. 26th: Hawaiian Day -Wear beach gear
- Lei Off Drugs
- Wednesday, Oct. 27th: Costume Day – Wear a costume (*No masks or weapons)
- Scare Away Drugs
- Thursday, Oct. 28th: Jersey Day – Wear a jersey
- Team Up Against Drugs
- Friday, Oct. 29th: Color Day – 6th-grade GREEN, 7th-grade BLUE, 8th-grade WHITE
- Live a Colorful Life Without Drugs